Dining for Two
Impress your Date with the perfect Plate
Friday, January 20, 2012
When you want curry in a hurry, try Veal Brisket Curry
Veal Brisket Curry is easy to make and tastes amazing. If you think the brisket is good, just try the potatoes!
1 table spoon soya sauce
1 tea spoon sesame oil
1 cup red wine
Club House Tex Mex Mix
2 Lbs veal brisket
1 can coconut milk
1 pack of instant curry seasoning
4 table spoons of olive oil
4 cloves garlic (optional)
1. Slice off any large chunks of fat and cut into small cubes.
2. After it is cut, mix in some olive oil, sesame oil, soya sauce, wine, tex mex seasoning, salt and pepper.If you wish to add garlic this is the stage to do it.
3. Let the marinated meat sit in the fridge over night to soak in all the goodness. If you have no time let it sit for one hour before you start cooking with it.
4. When you are ready to cook. Dice up an onion and fry it on medium heat with olive oil.
5. Add the veal to the mix and brown it.
6. While you are browning the meat, cut up the potatoes into manageable pieces.
7. Add the potatoes into the pan and stir.
8. Add the instant curry seasoning. This is what makes this dish easy and yummy.
9. Once you have mixed in all the ingredients add the coconut milk. Stir it around to ensure the curry seasoning is mixed well. Then cover with a lid and let it cook on medium low heat for an hour.
10. After an hour the potatoes should be nice and soft. The brisket should be tender. If not, continue cooking it until it has reached your desired tenderness. Then plate and enjoy!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)