Butternut Squash and Potatoes is the perfect side. It is easy to make and you can cook it while you are using the oven to roast something else.
How to Cook:
1. Wash four or five medium sized potatoes.
2. Place the cut potatoes into a bowl with some olive oil, and "Club House" Tex Mex Mix (or paprika).
3. Mix the potatoes until they are evenly coated.
4. Place them on a baking pan.
5. Cut the butternut squash into quaters.
6. Place the quarters on the same baking pan as the potatoes and drizzle olive oil over them
7. Bake at 400 for 40 - 60 min.