2 Cups Cooked Rice (leftover rice from the previous day is better than fresh rice)
8 Shiitake Mushrooms
1 Can of SPAM (or Luncheon Meat)
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Cups of Kim Chi
3 Green Onions
1 Tbsp of soya sauce
1. Fry the onions first.
2. Add the SPAM and continue frying.
3. Add the mushrooms and continue frying.
3. Take the mushroom, spam, onion mix out and set aside.
4. Beat the three eggs and and fry them separately.
5. Remove the eggs from the pan and set aside
6. Fry the cooked rice until reheated.
7. Add the mushrooms, onions, spam, and eggs and fry together.
8. Dice the kim chi and add it to the mix.
9. Add the soya sauce mix.