Dining for Two
Impress your Date with the perfect Plate
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Veal Nachos : What to do with left over veal? Make Nachos!!!!
Have you ever wondered what to do with left over veal? Why not turn it into an amazing nacho dish? Here is how:
Left over cooked veal
1 tub of humus
1 jar of olives
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 bag of nacho chips
1 jar of salsa
1. Dig around your fridge and find some left over meat. In this case, Veal!!! Slice it into tiny pieces and put it aside.
2. Grate some mozzarella cheese. Pizza quality skim mozzarella cheese is fantastic because it is stringy and has less fat.
3. Lay a layer of nacho chips in a oven proof dish and sprinkle the cheese over top. Feel free to make a couple layers of cheese and chips.
4. Dice some olives and spread them evenly over the nacho chips.
5. Add your thinly sliced veal over top of the chips.
6. Hit toast on your toaster oven and push the dial to the middle. Like 5/6 out of 10. Then wait patiently until the toaster oven clicks. If you see the cheese browning then take it out.
7. Serve with your favorite salsa and humus.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest