Sunday, January 8, 2012
Pizza: Simple, Easy and Under 30 Min
2 cups of cheese (mozzarella or marble)
1 kielbasa sausage
3 table spoons of olive oil
1 bag of store made pizza dough (unless you are a pro go with the store bought stuff. It tastes good and the hardest part about making pizza is actually making the dough)
pinch of rosemary
pinch of oregeno
pinch of basil
pinch of parsley
1 can of your favourite tomato sauce.
Making the pizza:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 F
2. Take the olive oil and lightly coat the pizza pan
3. Role the dough out to cover the pan to your desired thickness
4. Take a few spoon fulls of sauce and cover the dough
5. Add the rosemary, oregano, basil, and parsley.
6. Add the grated cheese
7. slice the kielbasa into thick or thin sclices and place them on top of the cheese.
8. Bake for 400 F in the middle rack for 20 min
9. After 20 min take it out and let it rest for 5 min.
10. Slice it up and enjoy with your date.