I came across this idea while being in a pizzeria in Rome.
1 bag of pizza dough
1 bag of fresh mozzerella
1 small box of cherry tomatoes
1 can of your favourite tomato sauce
4 Table spoons of Olive Oil
1 box of Arugula
1. For this pizza you will only be baking the dough and the sauce. Everything else you will place on top once it has been cooked. Do not place the arugula and fresh mozzerella in the oven or it will look all wilted.
2. Grease a baking pan and roll out the dough until it is about 1 - 2 cm thick.
3. Place 1-2 table spoons of olive oil on the dough and then cover the dough with a light layer of your favourite tomato sauce.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 min at 450 F.
5. Take it out of the oven and let it rest for 10 min. You don't want to add the Arugula while it is very hot or else it will melt.
6. Place a light layer of arugula and tomatoes on top of the warm dough.
7. Take the fresh mozzerella out of the bag and pull it apart. Place the pulled pieces on top of the arugula. It does not have to cover the entire pizza.
8. Drizzle 2 table spoons of olive oil on top of the arugula, tomatoes and mozzerella.
9. Plate and enjoy