Saturday, January 14, 2012
When You are Sick Drink Chicken Soup: Easy and Fast Relief for Your Common Cold
1 whole free range chicken
1 bag of carrots
1 stalk of celery
1 cup white wine
1 table spoon dried parsley
1 table spoon dried orgeno
1 table spoon dried basil
2 L of water
1. To prep your chicken remove the skin, head, and feet. Many butchers will gladly remove the skin and other undesirable parts for you if you ask them.
2. Once it has been cleaned place it in 2L of water and boil.
2. As the chicken is boiling, peel 1 bag of carrots and chop into thrids. Add it to the pot.
3. Clean and chop the celery into thirds and add to the pot.
4. Add all the dry spices and the cup of wine to the broth and boil for 2 hours.
5. Enjoy and Get Better!