Dining for Two
Impress your Date with the perfect Plate
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Crazy Good Garlic Bread: Top with your favourite cheese
Garlic bread is always a favourite when entertaining. It is easy to make and everyone loves it.
3 cloves garlic
1 stick french bread
1 package of your favourite cheese
1 tea spoon of dry parsley
4 table spoons of olive oil
1. Prepare a mix of crushed garlic and olive oil
2. Spread the garlic and oil mix evenly on the bread.
3. Spread your favourite soft cheese. In this case I have used some light ricotta.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5-10 min. An easier way to do this is hit toast on your toaster oven.
5. Sprinkle some dry parsley for colour. It will make your garlic bread more appetizing. Enjoy!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)