Mushroom Lasagna made with fresh pasta, layers of ricotta cheese, spinach and mushrooms.
1 Jar of Tomato Sauce
1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
1 Can of Chicken Stock
1 tbs basil
1 tbs oregano
1 tbs parsley
1 package of fresh lasagna
2 tubs of ricotta cheese
1 package of baby spinach
1 lbs of mushrooms
1 cup of marble cheese
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
1. Combine the can of tomatoes, can of chicken stock, and jar or ready made sauce together. Add the parsley, oregano, and basil. It should look like soup. This way the pasta will be nice and soft.
2. Lightly fry the spinach and combine it with the ricotta cheese. Add 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese and mix well.
3. Wash the mushrooms (I know, you were always told to pat dry but in this case more water is better) and slice thinly.
4. Fry the mushrooms and set aside.
5. Place some tomato sauce on the bottom of a glass dish. Add layer after lawyer of pasta, ricotta cheese mix, and mushrooms until you reach the top. Cover with cheese and tomato sauce and bake at 350F for 30 min with bubble of tinfoil. Remove the tinfoil and bake for an additional 10 min. Then take it out and let it rest for 5 min.