Your Favourite Toppings
Your Favourite Spices
1. Preheat the oven to 400F and grease a pan with olive oil. Roll out the dough and spoon a thin layer of tomato sauce over the dough.
2. Add your spices. Basil, oregano, and rosemary, always work well together. Fresh basil always makes it taste way better!
3. Add cheese. My favourite mix is 50% mozzarella and 50% marble cheese.
5. Bake for 30 min. check on it frequently. Place it in the middle rack at 400F
6. When it is done, take it out and let it rest for 5 min before serving.
7. plate and enjoy.
Here are some good combinations:
green olive, salami, button mushrooms, feta cheese, and green onion pizza
potato, shiitake mushrooms, olive oil, and rosemary pizza
Black olives, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, and artichoke pizza
tomato, shiitake mushroom, and anchovy pizza