Don't go out for pesto pizza when you can make it easily at home!
1 Jar of store bought pesto
1/4 cup of feta cheese
100 g of salami
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup marble cheese
1 cup mushrooms
1 large tomato
1 store bought pizza dough
1. Grate the cheese, cut up the mushrooms, tomatoes, and salami.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 F. Grease a pan with olive oil and role out your pizza dough.
3. Spread a thin layer of pesto sauce on the dough.
4. Mix the mozzarella and marble cheese together and top the dough. Then place the cut up veggies and meat on top.
5. Add the feta before baking or sprinkle the feta after you take it out of the oven. Bake the pizza for 30 min.
6. Let it rest for a few min after you take it out of the oven. Cut and serve.